There are a few options for transport on the day :-
Own Transport - there is plenty of parking at Glendon Lodge, so if you fancy driving, your car will be off the road down a driveway in a paddock so you are welcome to park up. We will have balloons on the letter box and there is a 'Glendon Lodge' sign so you know you are in the right place!
Bus - We have organised a bus to collect people from certain pick up spots, take you to the Church, from the Church to Glendon Lodge, and then home again.
Details as follows:
1. Paraparaumu - Pick up is the bus stop by the House of Travel on SH1 (before the BP petrol station) - Pick up time = 12 noon
2. Waikanae Pub - Pick up is from the carpark at the back of the Pub - Pick up time = 12.20pm
3. Otaki Beach - Pick up is from the cnr of The Avenue & Rangiuru Road - Pick up time = 12.40pm
4. Otaki Beach - Pick up is from the Otaki Lifesaving club Marine Parade - Pick up time = 12.50pm
5. Otaki Beach - Pick up is from Tasman Road (nr 41) - Pick up time = 12.55pm
6. Otaki - Pick up is from the Cottage Park Motel - Pick up time = 1pm
The bus will not get down the driveway at Glendon Lodge so there is a short (approx 300 metres) walk down the driveway, however it will be worth it as there will be refreshments when you get there!!!
The bus will depart Glendon Lodge at 11.30pm - and will be stopping at Te Whaka Road, Otaki Beach - The Avenue, Otaki Beach - LifeSaving club, Otaki - Tasman Street, Otaki - Cottage Park motels, Te Horo Beach - Rodney Avenue, Waikanae - the Waikanae Pub, Paraparaumu..
Taxi - there are no taxi companies in Otaki, the nearest one is Paraparaumu Taxis - 04 296 1111 if you want to book one.